General FAQs

  • Where can I find information about emergency preparedness?

    Your family may not be together when disaster strikes. Learn how to make a plan by visiting our Plan & Prepare section of this site.

  • How do I report suspicious activity?

    All suspicious activity should be reported to your local law enforcement.

  • Where can I find GEMA/HS employment opportunities?

    All current job openings are listed on our website under Careers.

  • How do I become a vendor with the state?

    Vendor information is on the Department of Administrative Services site, visit for more information.