Guidance and Fact Sheets
COVID-19 Guidance and Fact Sheets
- This is a step-by-step guidance on completing and submitting the COVID-19 Streamlined Project Application.
- FEMA-Policy 104-010-03 defines the framework, policy details and requirements for determining eligible work and costs for the purchase and distribution of food in response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency.
- This document helps jurisdictions (e.g., state, local, tribal and territorial governments (SLTT)) establish and implement sound disaster financial management practices.
- This fact sheet provides an overview of the April 2020 FEMA Disaster Financial Manager guide for COVID-19 Response.
- Online training to help participants understand how to comply with Federal procurement requirements specific to COVID-19. Sessions currently offered 4/7/2020.
- Provides an overview of the FEMA Public Assistance application process for applicants requesting reimbursement related to federal emergency and major disaster declarations for COVID-19.
- This PA Applicant Quick Guide explains the steps an Applicant must take in creating a Grants Portal user account and submitting Requests for Public Assistance (RPA).
- Provides additional guidance related to the eligibility of emergency medical care activities as an emergency protective measure.